Many of the principal scientific societies committed to the improvement of palliative care services work in synergy with the Maruzza Foundation in common areas of interest.
The support and participation of these associates has greatly contributed to raising awareness and the recognition of key issues linked to palliative care.
The European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) works in partnership with the Maruzza Foundation for the development of paediatric palliative care in Europe, while the Italian Society of Palliative Care (SICP), the Cultural Association of Paediatricians (ACP), and the Italian Society of Pediatrics (SIP) have signedmemorandum of understanding with the Foundation to cooperate principallyfor the development of training programs.
Other scientific organizations that collaborate or have collaborated with the Foundation:
- Associazione Italiana Emato-Oncologia Pediatrica, AIEOP
- Associazione Italiana di Neuropsicologia, AINp
- Società Anestesia e Rianimazione Neonatale e Pediatrica Italiana, SARNePI
- Società Italiana di Neonatologia, SIN
- Società Italiana di Neuropsichiatria dell’Infanzia e dell’Adolescenza, SINPIA
- Società Italiana di Psico-Oncologia, SIPO